SEEDA's experienced Professionals assist their Clients to execute successful projects
ENGINEERING CONSULTING AND TECHNICAL SERVICES.
We believe our team can bring a new perspective to design and operations that will reduce the environmental footprint of any project with a positive impact on the costs and socio-economics.
• Feasibility studies and reports.
• Project planning, management and execution support across project lifecycle.
• Monitor effectiveness of workflows, processes and interfaces from conceptual, FEED, Detailed Design, Commissioning & Start-up.
• Project surveillance and audit consultancy.
• Regulatory, Environmental submissions and compliance support.
SEEDA is an enthusiastic, creative and diverse team offering engineering and project management services to assist clients in the successful and sustainable execution of projects.
Our Team is supported by a dynamic group of twenty Associates with many years of experience in executing Oil & Gas, Mining, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Infrastructure, Power Generation and Water Treatment projects.
As well as the Associates currently in SEEDA we have access to many other Canadian-based experienced engineers and technologists available in Western Canada.